Oracle Apps Technical Overview
Oracle E-Business Suite, helps financial officers create an information-driven enterprise that synchronizes data centrally from all systems-including third-party systems-so financial information is consistently collected, calculated, analyzed, and stored, ensuring data integrity while reducing costs. This approach improves visibility into business, financial, and compliance performance across the enterprise; strengthens your control to enforce compliance with company and regulatory policy; and increases operational efficiency.
- The pre-requisite for Oracle Apps Technical technology is to Oracle database (SQL and PL/SQL).
- Basics of oracle forms6i and reports6i.
- Demo session - Introduction of the trainer, explaining the course contents, pre-requisites, methodology of the training.
- Types of Roles, Types of projects, AIM documents.
- Oracle Apps file structure, database structure and 3-tier architecture.
- Levels of Oracle Applications, Creating users, WHO columns, creating responsibilities.
- Menu construction, defining concurrent program.
- Concurrent program with parameters, Creating Value sets, incompatibilities.
- Scheduling concurrent program, Creating request group, Creating request set.
- Concurrent program creation using API.
Application Object Library
- Inventory Module flow with base tables.
- Accounts Payable module flow with base tables.
- Accounts Receivable module flow with base tables.
- Order Management module flow with base tables.
- General Ledger module, Creating Ledger using (Currency, Calendar and COA).
- Report development process, Report registration process.
- Bind parameters, lexical parameters, reports with value set, Building report manually.
- Using repeating frames, Summary columns, Formula columns, place holder column, Standard report customization.
- Introduction to Interfaces, working with Out Bound Interfaces, using UTL_FILE package.
- Inbound Interface process, Working with SQL*Loader tool.
- Different option in SQL *Loader tool, bad file, discard file.
- Using Interface table approach.
- Using API Approach.
- Introduction to conversions, Creation of staging table
- Developing the validation package, explaining the real time project code.
- Completing the conversion task, Differences between Inbound interfaces and Conversions.
- Form development process using TEMPLATE.FMB, Form registration process.
- Form personalization.
- Using Custom.pll , implementing ZOOM functionality.
- Workflow Introduction, Workflow development process, running the workflow
- Sending notifications, branching the workflow using resultout variable.
- Introduction to XML publisher, Report development process
- Creating reports for multiple rows, Creating Data definitions, creating templates
- Converting standard rdf report to XML Report, Working with data templates.
- Introduction to Discoverer tool, Using Discoverer Administrator, Creating EUL, Creating Business Areas.
- Creating Joins, Creating Item class, Using Discoverer Desktop, Creating workbooks, Discoverer report registration process.
- Customizing DFF, Creating KFF
- P2P Cycle
- O2C Cycle
- Real Time Training
- Use cases for practice
- Resume preparation
Duration: 45 Days ( Approx )
Session Duration: 1 hr 15min
Akshara’s trainer is a real time expert working in one of the top MNC’s. He is an expert trainer in understanding the student requirement and explains the concepts in a way students remember it for long. It a practical and job oriented approach, which helps the students to understand and implement the same when they go to Job.