Oracle Application Framework (OAF) Overview
(OA Framework or OAF) is a proprietary framework developed by Oracle Corporation for application development within the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). The framework is also available to customers for personalizations, customizations and custom-application development
This Framework helps to create Self Service pages in Oracle EBS. These pages are designed to be familiar to web-based users, and easy to deploy within a web browser (requiring no plugin or download, unlike Oracle Forms).
Many pages and modules in EBS developed using OAF, below are some of the examples
Supplier and Customer pages (AP, AR), iProcurement ,Sourcing ,iSupplier ,SSHR, iRecruitment, Learning Management and Performance Management System(PMS) etc.
- OA Framework MVC Architecture
- Setup of Jdeveloper with OAF Extension
- Overview of JDeveloper
- Build Hello World page
- Overview of OA Framework files
- OA Framework Page Basics
- OA Framework Coding Standards
- Simple Search Page
- Example on 1 Real-time Search page
- Covers CO,VO,AM,EO,VL,AO
- Simple Create page Example
- Real-time Example on Create page
- One assignment on Create page.
- Message Choice & List of Values(LOV)
- Demo how to develop sample update
- Examples on real time update page
- OAF Deployment Basics & Scripts
- Overview of MDS and JDR tables
- Demo of How to develop Sample Delete Page
- Example on one real time delete page
- Error Handling and Debugging Exercise
- Demo of Page Content Layout
- Different type of Regions
- Tokens & URL Parameters
- Navigation between two pages.
- Uses of Hash Map class.
- Demo of Advanced Topics like Partial Page Rendering(PPR), SPEL bound Syntax, Dynamic Content, Bound Values, Context Info, Hide/Show etc...
- How to call Standard PL/SQL package, functions and SQL statements
- Development Demo of Classic & Advanced Tables
- Calling Standard Forms from OAF pages.
- Debugging Steps.
- Implementing all the examples in one Custom page and Deploy in Apps server.
- Introduction to Personalizations
- Demo of Personalization
- Export Personalizations
- Import of Personalizations
- Overview of JDR APIs (to inspect MDS)
- OAF Extensions
- Extend Entity, View , Application Module & Controller objects
- Embed a Custom OAF region into OAF page
- Examples on Controller extensions in PO module and I procurement flow.
- How to customize standard oaf page code
- iProcurement Module Flow.
- Real Time Example of VO, CO and AM Extension in PO module.
- How to develop Self Secured Page one Real time Example will be discussed
- How to Customize Standard Self secured pages (Example pages will be discussed in iProcurement or PO module)
- How to Implement Train Region.
- OAF and workflow integration
- Calling custom OAF page from workflow notification.
- OAF and XML Publisher Integration
- Executing XML publisher report from OAF Custom page.
- Real Time Training
- Use cases for practice
- Resume preparation
Duration: 45-50 Hrs ( Approx )
Our trainer is a real time expert working in one of the top MNC’s. He is an expert trainer in understanding the student requirement and explains the concepts in a way students remember it for long. It a practical and job oriented approach, which helps the students to understand and implement the same when they go to Job.