BI Publisher Overview
Oracle BI Publisher is an enterprise reporting solution for Production Reporting. It is available as part of OBIEE suite, Standalone Enterprise Release as well integrated with most of the Oracle Enterprise Application as Oracle Fusion Application, Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS 11i, R12), People Soft, Siebel CRM , JD Edwards and many more.
- BI Consultants
- Oracle Application Consultants [Technical & Functional]
- Data Warehouse consultants
- Application Developers
Who can be benefited?
- Basic understanding with SQL
- Basic understanding with XML
- Overview of BI Publisher Enterprise Edition
- Describing the Oracle BI Publisher Applications Architecture and components
- Overview of Different Report Component (Layout, Data, Translation)
- Desktop BI Publisher Desktop (Word Template Designer)
- Designing First Report using Word Template Builder
Oracle BI Publisher 11g Overview
- Overview of Data Model , Data Model Editor
- Data Model Components.
- Working with different Data Source options.
- Designing Simple and Master Detail Data Model
- Working with Parameters, LOVs
- Working with Event Triggers, Substitute variables, Dynamic SQL query source
- Understanding Data Model Properties.
- Understanding Groups, Functions, Links, Aggregation
- Understanding Bursting Definition.
- Overview of Report Designer and Report creation process.
- Understanding different Layout types (RTF, PDF, EText, Excel, Interactive)
- Setting Run Time Properties
- Style Templates & Sub Templates
- Understanding Translation
Data Model and Report Designer Editor
- Create Simple Listing Report
- Working with Groups
- Working with Tables, Forms and Charts
- Implementing conditional logic to handle complex layout
- Formatting Numbers, Date and Currencies.
- Defining Headers and Footers
- Inserting Images and Charts
- Implementing XPATH Commands in RTF
- Working with Sub-Templates
- Advance Report Layout
Designing RTF Template using Word Template Designer
- Overview of BI Publisher Layouts
- Designing Simple interactive Report
- Designing a Master Detail Report Using Charts
Design Interactive Reports Using Layout Builder
- Overview of BI Publisher Scheduler
- Creating Report Jobs
- Viewing and Managing Report Jobs
- Viewing and Managing Report History
Scheduling the Reports
- Introduction to Oracle BI Publisher Administration
- Understanding the Security Model
- Setting Up Data Sources
- Setting Up Delivery Destinations
- Defining Run-Time Configurations
- Diagnostics and Performance Monitoring
- Moving Catalog Objects Between Environments
- Overview of Web logic Console and Enterprise Manager (EM) to Administrator BI Publisher
BI Publisher Administration
- Real Time Training
- Use cases for practice
- Resume preparation
Duration: 45 Days ( Approx )
Session Duration: 1 hr 15min
Our trainer is expert in understanding the student requirement and explains the concepts in a way students remember it for long. It a practical and job oriented approach, which helps the students to understand and implement the same when they go to Job.